Our vision: To provide the most environmentally friendly and reliable transport.
• be the best at environmentally friendly transport
• provide our owners with stable, good returns on their invested capital
• keep the promises we make to our customers
• treat our employees in a way that makes people want to work for us
• be a preferred partner for our clients
• deliver solid financial results, healthy operational performance, and quality in all processes
- good humoured
- open and honest
- reliable- we keep our promises
- interaction and team spirit
Ethics and anti-corruption
The company wishes to be recognised for its high professional and ethical standards, and for complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Fjord1’s Code of Conduct applies to all employees and board members, and is rooted in the company's corporate values.
Ensuring that individuals behave in accordance with the company’s shared values and the guidelines set out in its Code of Conduct contributes to a high ethical standard in all parts of the organisation.
The ethical guidelines (Code of Conduct) are integrated into Fjord1’s management system and form part of the management development programme and employee meetings. Fjord1 has established whistleblowing routines for those wishing to report censurable conditions.
Fjord1 has zero tolerance for corruption or other wrongdoing. Business must be conducted in compliance with the company’s Code of Conduct and prevailing legislation. Fjord1’s employees must at all times act in the best interests of the company and shall always seek to avoid situations that may result in a conflict of interests. Fjord1’s employees must remain impartial in all business activities, and not allow other companies, organisations or individuals to obtain unlawful gains.